Wakestyle / Cable
136 x 41 / 139 x 42 / 142 x 43
From park to kite the CBL delivers easy, fluid power transfer from the power source to the water with identical results. New for 2016, the revised outline on the CBL has enhanced edge control, which provides a more explosive pop and superb landing control. The stiff and rockered up design delivers powerful, wakestyle performance when the kite is low, or for park style riding.
It features the most extreme bottom shape in the line with a deep double concave to a flat center, and rail channels. The flat center combined with the P-Tex base is perfect when hitting any type of obstacle. The rail channels provide the bite, and the flat top 20mm hex flow fins keep things grippy when needed, and don't need to be removed at the park for added convenience.
Features & Benefits:
- Fluid power transfer from any source
- Excellent wakestyle performance
- Strategic use of carbon for directed flex control
- Boot compatible inline inserts
- Directed base channeling for finless tracking and smooth release
- Includes 20mm obstacle friendly Hex flow
- fins & mounting hardware