Dakine Pyro Kitesurf Harness men
The Dakine Pyro kite waist harness is continually revised to be technically up to date. Here agree functionality and comfort, even with kiters who want no stiff waist harness. Although the Pyro supports the back and relieves him the best possible way, but by the structure and the special foam padding, the trapezoidal shape of the body adjusts. Through this memory effect, the Pyro is indeed robust, but there are simultaneously and has a self-relieving with strong wind and long sessions.
This update Kite Trapeze has also put emphasis on the proper fit when wet. The spreader bar keeps the harness in position, the belt is doubly adjustable and very safe. The preformed foam on the inside is complemented by an ultra-lightweight, high damping foam padding. This prevents riding up and chafing, with the soft edges avoid bruising.
A keystone for all riders who are on a customized, simultaneously supporting such exculpatory trapeze and be carried away by the latest technology. Spreader Bar 12" included!
- Spreader Bar 12" included
- Compatible with a kite or windsurf spreader bar
- Breathable Mesh inside
- Ultra-lightweight, anatomically shaped foam padding
- Preformed P.E.B. - Structure supports the back
- Adapt Fit Composite Texon® gain
- Narrow profile adjustment
- memory foam pressure point relief zones
- Double blade hook knife
- Two side pockets for keys and pocket knives
- Independent primary and secondary Power Belt belts
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- rings for leash attachment left and right to the pages
- 20% EPE foam
- 10% Polyethelen
- 10% stainless steel
- 20% PU vinyl
- 20 '' ES foam
XL = 36-38 '' [91-96cm] - spreader bar = 12 '' / 30 cm