- MONOCOQUE: All our models, alloy or carbon, are entirely monocoque. No screws, no oxidizing sections. The front handles of the Mono Alu models are reinforced with a double tube section.
- MODERN CURVE: All our booms (except the Mono Carbon in big sizes)are designed with a modern and special curve adapted for an optimal comfort when sailing.
- SDM to RDM in 1 sec: Some of our booms integrate a removable adaptor on the boom head. This means you can switch from an RDM to an SDM mast in 1 second!
- SMALL DIAMETER: Some models are available in very small diameters. Ideal for kids and girls!
- COMFY GRIP: The soft grip offers optimal comfort for the hands while remaining tough and durable.
- TAIL PADS: Carbon tails include rubber pads to protect them from damages and impacts when rigging.
- Diameter 29mm
|Model||Size (cm)||Material||Weight (kg)||RDM Adapter||Program||Adjustment|
|Mono Carbon||175 ? 225||100% prepreg T700 UD carbon||3,1||no||freeride/slalom/race||by clip double pins|
|Mono Carbon||200 ? 250||101% prepreg T700 UD carbon||3,3||no||freeride/slalom/race||by clip double pins|
|Mono Carbon||225 ? 275||102% prepreg T700 UD carbon||3,5||no||freeride/slalom/race||by clip double pins|