- New construction Fly Bamboo Edition
- Bamboo Sandwich Technology - a lightweight bamboo wood / glass composite construction with great strength and unique optics. Combined with some extra glass reinforcements, it absorbs high impact forces. Overall a very durable layup with unique wooden deck optics and great weight / price ratio.
- Flat deck with volume pulled out to the rails for stability
- CAD sculpted balance flow curves
- True surfing rocker line with a flat into full V bottom for engaging carving sensations off the tail
- Low nose entry for effortless wave catching and glide
- Sharp tail edges with softer rails up the nose for smooth power riding and drive through the turns
- 2 + 1 Fin Setup
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
The Fly is the quintessential SUP range for everyone. From newbie to the more experienced paddler, the Fly?s all-round shape provides an effortless and smooth glide across flat water, performing well in small to mid-sized waves. SUP is fun on the Fly!
Evolved from the early days of the sport, these shapes cater to all levels of experience. From those first steps onto a SUP, all the way through to those with decades of experience, the Fly family comes in a broad range of sizes and constructions to accommodate every individual?s needs. The Fly Bamboo is available in all sizes starting with the 9?6? for lighter/medium weight riders, going up to the super stable and floaty 11?2? for the greatest deal of buoyancy. A great platform for entry-level riders, the Fly line is classic with performance characteristics that you can enjoy for years to come.
|Fly Bamboo Edition 9'6"||Fly Bamboo Edition 10'6"||Fly Bamboo Edition 11'2"|
|151 l||177 l||236 l|
|31'' / 78.7 cm||31? / 78.7 cm||34? / 86.4 cm|
|9'6'' / 289.6 cm||10?6" / 320 cm||11?2" / 340.4 cm|
|9,0 kg||10,1 kg||12,0 kg|
|US Box, Multi-Box Side Fins / 1x 8?, 2x 4 3/4||US Box, Multi-Box Side Fins / 1x 8?, 2x 4 3/4||US Box / 1x 8?|
|Recommended User Weight||Recommended User Weight||Recommended User Weight|
|45-80 kg||65-88 kg||70-90 kg|
|Mastfoot Insert||Mastfoot Insert||Mastfoot Insert|