- Super thin surfing style rails for full bite in the turns and on the face of the wave
- Thin, slightly domed Longboard style deck
- Wide nose for a pure nose riding experience
- Classic smooth Longboard rocker and outline
- Single concave entry transitioning into double concave / V bottom for super early catching and a smooth glide
- Drawn in tail for grippy turns and control
- Deluxe deck pad for cushioned steps ? strategically placed in the main stance area ? for comfort and reduced wax consumption
- Longboard style 2 + 1 (sidebites plus single fin setup)
- Bamboo Sandwich clear optic
- Bamboo Sandwich Technology - a lightweight bamboo wood / glass composite construction with great strength and unique optics. Combined with some extra glass reinforcements, it absorbs high impact forces. Overall avery durable layup with unique wooden deck optics and great weight / price ratio.
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
If you?re into the classic style of Longboard surfing, then this beauty will win you over with the first wave you catch.
Easy to paddle, its endless flow and insane glide will let you get creative with your ride. As a classic nose-rider, this board is more influenced by Longboard surfing than any other board in our range. Easy to paddle, its super advanced surfing potential allows the deepest carves with a smooth flow, whilst you style up and down the wave with your toes hanging loose. The wide nose leaves plenty of room for creative riding and adds incredible wave catching potential. Available in our beautiful and supreme Custom Bamboo Sandwich construction as well as Pure Light technology in the sporty length of 9?0?, the classic 10?0? and the all-new floaty 10?6?.
|Stylemaster Bamboo Edition 9'0"||Stylemaster Bamboo Edition 10'||Stylemaster Bamboo Edition 10'6"|
|115 l||135 l||155 l|
|29? / 73.7 cm||30? / 76.2 cm||31? / 78.7 cm|
|9'0? / 274.3 cm||10? / 304.8 cm||10?6" / 320 cm|
|8,1 kg||8,9 kg||9,6 kg|
|US Box, Multi-Box Side Fins / 1x 6,4?, 2x 4 1/2"||US Box, Multi-Box Side Fins / 1x 6,4?, 2x 4 1/2"||US Box, Multi-Box Side Fins / 1x 6,4?, 2x 4 1/2"|
|Recommended User Weight||Recommended User Weight||Recommended User Weight|
|50-80 kg||65-95 kg||75-105 kg|
|Mastfoot Insert||Mastfoot Insert||Mastfoot Insert|