- Corduroy Pads = Increased grip and comfort
- Refined Rail Flow = Increased response in bottom turns + easy edging
- Thinned-out & Squared-off Rails in Tail = Superior control & grip when carving at speed
- Deep Single Concave Bottom = Speed + drive
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top
- Increased Tail Kick in Rocker = Tight & snappy turns off the lip
- Double Bamboo Sandwich Deck = Maximum durability + minimizes pressure dents
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
Sizes: 5'7", 5'9"
Who is it for?
Hardcore wave kiters.
What's it do?
Carve up waves with speed and control.
Why is it unique?
Few boards match the Globals performance in powerful surf or control at speed.
New sizes, outlines, rocker profiles, a lightweight Durafinish, and new corduroy pads for increased grip and comfort.
Although a great all-around performer, the Global is designed to be ridden fast and hard matching the speed and power of the world's premiere waves.
Its double bamboo sandwich deck with our new lightweight durafinish keeps the board light and strong, giving the rider absolute confidence in even the heaviest situations. Featuring thinned-out rails, a unique bat-tail and pronounced rocker in the tail, the Global draws out long, smooth turns beautifully and is snappy and responsive when ridden vertically in the pocket. With a slightly shorter outline and thruster fin setup, the Global provides excellent grip and stability at speed?allowing riders to hold their lines regardless of wave size or wind conditions?and slices through chop with ease, especially when compared to most directionals.
Whether you ride perfect reef breaks or mushy onshore waves, the 2020 Global will have you ripping like a pro, session after session!