- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- NEW SureLock Valve = Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve
- NEW One Point Inflation System with 9 mm hoses = Super easy inflation and deflation of kite
- HT Plus = This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics.
- Constant leading edge taper with Reduced diameter in the Wing tip area = the most precise steering for quick position adjustements
- ABS Bridle = Consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Airmax Pump (Sold Separately) = Making the experience of kite-inflation practically effortless, the all new Airmax Pump is the fastest and easiest on the market to date.
- Angled Wing Tip = Torsion transmission to entire LE and low drag on water for relaunch
- Constant Leading Edge Taper = Perfect transfer of torque from the wing tip to the entire kite
- Three-strut Design = Lightweight, light wind performance + faster turning
- Unmatched drifting ability
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimum power increase in the turn
- Ultra-reinforced wingtip construction
- Quick water relaunch
Sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Who is it for?
Dedicated surfers & strapless kiters.
What's it do?
Drifts amazingly in front of you while riding a wave, it also offers quick steering in order to be positioned in an instant and linear power delivery.
Why is it unique?
Tapered wing tips provide precision steering and it is also tuned to sit & stay further back in the window.
This year we have fine tuned the tension in the whole canopy by adding a seam that spreads the back line tension further towards the center of the kite for an even more powerful and balanced kite as well as the new OnePoint and SureLock Inflation System.
The ideal choice to stoke out dedicated wavekiters, the 2020 Slash delivers unmatched drift, a wide wind range and quicker reaction time.
The leading edge bladder is tapered through the wingtip, creating a small diameter for fast turning speed and response. Providing incredible low-end power and the best down-the-line drift in the Naish line, the bar pressure is light to help fight fatigue and keep kiters on the water even longer. Made to take a beating in heavy surf, the Quad-Tex canopy remains the strongest material in the industry, while the leading edge seam features our exclusive HT+ thread that tested off the charts in strength. Thanks to the strength that Quad-Tex provides, Dacron strut panels can be removed without a loss of canopy rigidity, allowing for further weight reduction. Our unique Bladder Lock ensures there is no movement in the leading edge bladder or struts when inflating, deflating, crashing or packing.The Slash has established itself as Naish's premier wave kite, providing incredible down-the-line drift and stable flight, perfect for park-and-ride style kitesurfing.