Pro Performance Freestyle
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- NEW SureLock Valve = Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve
- NEW One Point Inflation System with 9 mm hoses = Super easy inflation and deflation of kite
- HT Plus = This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics
- Reduced Leading Edge Taper = Solid feel + stability + control in high winds
- ESP = Greater angle of attack control for more instant depower
- Airmax Pump (Sold Separately) = Making the experience of kite-inflation practically effortless, the all new Airmax Pump is the fastest and easiest on the market to date
- Superior unhooked control = Precision response for hooked & unhooked riding
- Direct bar feel
- Solid power through turns
Sizes: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14
Who is it for?
Dedicated freestyle riders and megaloop enthusiasts.
What's it do?
Unmatched unhooked riding thanks to amazing pop and slack characteristics. Also provides the most engaged megaloop that you can trust to finish the loop every time in the Naish range.
Why is it unique?
It is THE Reference for C-Kites and probably the best C-kite on the market.
This year we have fine tuned the tension in the whole canopy by adding a seam that spreads the back line tension further towards the center of the kite for an even more powerful and balanced kite as well as the new OnePoint and SureLock Inflation System.
The longest running kite in the Naish line, the Torch with ESP has kept freestyle and big-air specialists stoked for over a decade.
With input from Red Bull King of the Air Champions and top freestyle kiters, the Torch continues to be refined and tuned to deliver smoother power and precise handling for predictable flying. Adjustments to the leading edge and 5th line deliver marked improvements in low end power, ensuring maximum power delivery in marginal conditions.
The strength and rigidity of Quad-Tex contributes to overall weight reduction, enabling our designers to remove components that are no longer necessary. HT Plus?the leading edge thread reinforcement?continues to support the strength of our kites, ensuring the leading edge holds strong, beating after beating. Last, but not least, the ESP setting allows kiters to tune the flying angle for better control and easier depower.