Neil Pryde F4 Race Foil 2020
Introducing our newest addition to the foil family: the F4 Racing Foil.
A fully evolved, high-performance racing experience, shaped and crafted through months of development, CFD simulations and water testing. We have reduced drag by integrating the fuselage into the front wing, as well as the tail adjustment within the foil. The High Modulus Carbon construction makes it the stiffest foil ever produced.
The F4 Racing stands for power, speed, balance and control on all courses and racing formats.
- Integrated carbon Deep Tuttle Base for maximum strength, elimination of movement and perfect load transfer.
- All foils are supplied with a T-40 torx drive, and come with titanium plated stainless steel bolts for maximum strength to weight ratio, preventing any corrosion problems.
- Integrated wing to fuselage connection. The integrated design ensures that the critical leading edge of the front wing creates undisturbed flow, meaning improved lift-to-drag ratio, and faster speeds.
- Innovatively engineered, F4 Racing Foil eliminates the classic bolt-on tail in favor of a more seamless design that blends the fuselage into the tail wing.
- Unique to F4 Racing Foil, the elliptical mast progressively tapers from its thinner edge to thicker core, eliminating weakness at the critical stress point on the front edge where the down- force hits the foil.
- Progressively tapered in the area flying above the water, this newly refined mast improves strength and rigidity where it is needed most: just below the Tuttle box.
|?WING||SPAN CM||CHORD LENGTH CM||TOP AREA CM2||BOTTOM AREA CM2||PROJECTION AREA CM2|
|Front Wing S||78||12||774.5||769.1||756.9|
|Front Wing M||90||12||892.1||886.4||873.6|
|Front Wing L||99.9||13.5||1030.6||1025.9||1008.1|
|Tail Wing S||42||7||242.9||245.4||233.4|
|Tail Wing L||46||7||259.6||261.7||254.7|