Neil Pryde Glide Surf Alu Foil 2020
GLIDE SURF creates a playground for building new surfing sensations. With a stable and fast take off no matter the surf conditions, the GLIDE SURF delivers superior gliding and controlled speed to ride waves as far as they can flow. On the wave, the Glide Surf allows you to fly through the sections and progress from straight riding to progressive foil-turns. Your imagination is now the only limitation to how you will use the waves and how far you will fly.
- New CNC reinforced base construction.
- All foils are supplied with a T-40 torx drive, and come with titanium plated stainless steel bolts for maximum strength to weight ratio, preventing any corrosion problems.
- 65 cm aluminum mast. Optimized structure with two CNC female base system inserts ensuring maximum strength.
- Perfectly blended wing to CNC machined fuselage connection and integrated wind saddle providing minimum drag.
- GLIDE wings are made of pre-preg carbon layup with inner foam construction for maximum durability to weight ratio. This setup creates a natural tendency to roll into turns maintaining a nice balance during your ride.
- The new medium slim wings have been developed to offer a foil set up that is faster, can take off on higher waves and allow for tighter turns. These wings are specially made for advanced foilers that want to speed up their foil set up.
- Alternative boxes available - TUTTLE, POWERBOX.
|WING||SPAN CM||CHORD LENGTH CM||TOP AREA CM2||BOTTOM AREA CM2||PROJECTION AREA CM2|
|Front wing S||63.6||22||1148||1044.8||1045|
|Front wing M||74.9||22.6||1370.9||1310.4||1262.7|
|Front wing SLIM M||80.2||20.7||1302.5||1256.1||1230.1|
|Front wing L||85.8||23.1||1602.2||1537.4||1484.7|
|Front wing XL||100||24||2083.4||2029||1963.7|
|Tail wing S||39.5||7.7||245.4||248.5||230.5|
|Tail wing L||51||8||330.3||336.3||316.7|