Neil Pryde Glide Wind Alu Foil 2020
GLIDE WIND is our friendly, easy-cruising and carving foil, also suitable for wave riding and basic freestyle moves. Ever dreamed about foiling but felt that it might be too dangerous or difficult? GLIDE WIND is the perfect tool to get you into foiling.
The lowest possible speed is required to take-off allowing first time foilers to feel safe and comfortable. This all-round foil focuses on extreme stability and early flying. It is designed with round edges on the wings for safety, and has been engineered to prevent catapults and to allow soft landings.
- New CNC reinforced base construction.
- All foils are supplied with a T-40 torx drive, and come with titanium plated stainless steel bolts for maximum strength to weight ratio, preventing any corrosion problems.
- 80 cm aluminum mast. Optimized structure with two CNC female base system inserts ensuring maximum strength.
- Perfectly blended wing to CNC machined fuselage connection and integrated wind fuselage providing minimum drag.
- GLIDE wings are made of pre-preg carbon layup with inner foam construction for maximum durability to weight ratio.
- Alternative boxes available - DEEP TUTTLE, POWERBOX.
- Available in two Sizes
|WING||SPAN CM||CHORD LENGTH CM||TOP AREA CM2||BOTTOM AREA CM2||PROJECTION AREA CM2|
|Front wing S||63.6||22||1148||1044.8||1045|
|Front wing M||74.9||22.6||1370.9||1310.4||1262.7|
|Tail wing S||39.5||7.7||245.4||248.5||230.5|
|Tail wing M||51||8||330.3||336.3||316.7|