Neil Pryde RS Flight F4 Carbon Foil 2020
The FLIGHT F4 EVO foil is the Formula One racing foil in our range. This evolution has been designed in collaboration with F4 USA. The FLIGHT F4 EVO features a full carbon pre-preg construction.With an extended fuselage length, FLIGHT F4 EVO offers improved Upwind/Downwind performance and more comfortable riding. The new tail stabilizer with a precise connection and adjustable wing angle dramatically increases stability, especially noticeable during jibing.
FLIGHT F4 EVO maintains a very stiff construction ensuring low drag, allowing the rider to use every gust for acceleration. The high-lift front carbon wing allows for early take off, great lift and generates amazing stability.
- Integrated carbon Deep Tuttle Base for maximum strength, elimination of movement and perfect load transfer.
- All foils are supplied with a T-40 torx drive, and come with titanium plated stainless steel bolts for maximum strength to weight ratio, preventing any corrosion problems.
- At the most critical loading stress points, we maintained a large radius in the corners.
- The fuselage is designed with a unique cross- section taper where maximum volume is concentrated in the areas of highest loads
- Construction of our carbon foil features solid pre-preg carbon fiber layup with continuous unidirectional fibers connecting the shaft (mast) to the fuselage.
- Blended fuselage to wing connection
|?WING||SPAN CM||CHORD LENGTH CM||TOP AREA CM2||BOTTOM AREA CM2||PROJECTION AREA CM2|