The FX is our trusted high support waist harness in traditional stitched technology. The high back support and low side support outline allows for the unique crouched posture that wave riders use on the wave. True 3D shaping and pre-curving keeps it comfortable and stable. The FX has the slide-in bar pad for the best protection. This is our wave model of choice.
Pre-shaping means the harnesses are not made as a flat product that has to be bent around the waist. This would cause bunching and discomfort so the harnesses are shaped during production. They are ready to fit your body when new and dont need to be broken in like a traditional harness.
3D shaping refers to the hourglass style shaping which is found in the structural layers of the harness. This shaping makes the harness fit anatomically correct and spreads the load for ultimate comfort and not unwanted movement no matter which direction the load is applied.
The fit is guaranteed by using the correct 3D anatomical model and aligns the harness surface with the body surface. This means no loaded edges and no unsupported sections in side the perimeter of the harness structure. Even load spread equals comfort.
- High mechanical grip, the neoprene moulds to the body shape eliminating riding up of the harness
- Extra flex and cushioning comfort
- Freedom of movement. Edge flex of neoprene versus the hard tube edge of traditional belt allows more body bend in all directions.
- Even tension spread across the belt which can change with body movement and breathing.
- High mechanical grip, no riding up of the harness
- Flexible belt so it adapts to your body. It follows the curves of your waist perfectly
- Highest freedom of movement and comfort. Added comfort and the flex for unparalleled freedom of movement
- Even tension around your waist, the evenly tension around the waist avoids rash and discomfort