Ride Engine Almar Long Sleeve Shorty 2/1 BZ
Informations The Almar 2/1 shorty is a wetsuit you can wear all day long, 65° - 75° F (18° - 23° C). Whether you need a little extra warmth for marathon sessions, protection from the sun, sand and wind or extra buoyancy and impact protection, this is a suit you can put on before your session and forget about the rest of the day. Offered in standard cut back zip and bootie cut frong zip, this long sleeve suit is light, flexible and incredibly comfortable. Regardless of the temperature, for anyone who spends long days playing in the elements, this is a vital piece of equipment.
About the Almar series: As stylish as it is functional, the 2/1 Almar long sleeve shorty provides a light and highly effective barrier between user and the elements. Flexible flat-lock overlock stitching ties together this attractive suit, which utilizes Ride Engine?s patented Sea Engine Green to create a catchy splash of color that sets it apart from the rest. The Almar 2/1 is a back-zip design, allowing ease of entry and a seamless chest panel. Fashion and function fuse with the Almar Bikini Cut 2/1 shorty. This long-sleeve 2mm suit features an attractive bikini cut, mild V-neck and a front zip closure, making a playful alternative for ladies who want to look good and feel good while hanging out on the beach and playing in the water.
- Protects you from the sun, sand, wind and elements
- Light, comfortable, flexible suit, superior fit and less restriction
- Easy entry/exit, comfortable female fit
- NEW, Full-length Windskin Panel
- Feel good, perform great with SmartStretch limestone neoprene
- Don?t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout
- Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets