Ride Engine Elara 4/3 FZ
Informations Stay warm and flexible in cool water conditions, 48° - 55° F (9° - 13° C), with Ride Engine?s 4/3 Elara front zip. This wetsuit is designed specifically around the female figure and offers the perfect combination of insulation and protection with flexibility and freedom of movement. The Elara 4/3 is the go-to choice when you need a wetsuit that will keep you warm and comfortable in cool water conditions. A fleece lined interior provides added warmth and comfort, while eco-friendly Aqua seal seams, windskin chest/back panels, an interior pull-over neck gasket, strategic stitching layout and superior limestone-based neoprene all contribute to this suit?s high-performance payout.
The Elara series: Designed and built with superior warmth and comfort in mind, the women?s specific Elara series features all of the same high-end materials and construction as Ride Engine?s men?s suits, but with an attractive splash of color and style to set it apart. The Elara?s easy-entry design comes in 5/4/3 hooded, 4/3 and 3/2, with all thickest at the core and tapered at the extremities to balance warmth and flexibility where they are needed most.
All versions feature an interior liner of plush Poly Fleece to help retain body heat and minimize water absorption. The 5/4/3 and 4/3 are extensively lined with this material, in the front and back core and the entire midsection, while the 3/2 is lined exclusively in the front chest panel for core warmth.
- Enjoy freedom of movement, less restriction with a better fitting suit
- More comfortable, more flexible, more durable SmartStretch limestone neoprene
- NEW, Windskin chest and back panels
- Superior temperature control with internal poly-fleece liner in critical areas
- Eliminate cold water ?shock? and seam leaking with flexible and durable Aqua seal seams
- Don?t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout
- Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets