Informations: Everything You've Always Wanted in a Boot...and Less. It's simple. Our 2020 3mm Custom is the lightest, most high-performance piece of aquatic footwear in the world. Our most affordable Custom Series crushes competitor's top-of-the-line boots with instant response, barefoot feel, unmatched durability, and perfect custom fit that makes you forget you are wearing booties.Our ongoing obsession with improving our products led to a completely redesigned neoprene upper on the Custom series, featuring our exclusive "EZ-O" cuff. The EZ-O cuff is a seamless O-ring against the leg, a design proven to greatly reduce water entry. Unlike other O-Ring designs, the EZ-O features a much larger neoprene panel, allowing more stretch in the opening and making the boots easier to put on and take off. Recommended Water Temps: 10-16C. Hardfacts:
- Heat-moldable with boiling water for the perfect custom fit.
- Patented seamless Thermo-Form sole for next-level comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
- Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
- Super-tacky and flexible 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods for barefoot board feel, grip, and abrasion resistance.
- 3mm mid-stretch neoprene upper with GBS (Glued/Blind-Stitched) seams and external LSS (Liquid Seam Seal).
- NEW EZ-O cuff for improved flush-seal with easier on-off than traditional O-ring seal.
- 3D silicone-print cuff band reduces stretch and grips wetsuit leg to fight flushes.
- NEW softer two-tone plush quick-dry lining retains heat with improved air-flow and comfort.
- Includes a pair of knit Solite Heat Booster socks for added warmth, comfort, and easy on/off.
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7. NOTE: If your feet are exceptionally narrow or low volume, you may want to size down even more.
If you have Average/Wide Feet: You should purchase your sneaker size or 1/2 size smaller. Solite Boots should fit tight out of the box, but the heat molding process will stretch them to the perfect size. If your boots feel too big out of the box in any dimension (length/width/arch), then we suggest you try a size down. Even if they feel tight out of the box, heat molding will expand the boots to a snug but comfortable fit.
NOTE: If you plan to use the 1mm Heat Booster Socks inside your boots, you may not have to size down. In fact, if you have wide feet you may even want to size up 1/2 size if you plan to use the 1mm Heat Booster Socks. For example, if you are a wide size 10.5 and plan to use the 1mm Heat Booster Socks, a size 11 may be a better fit. This is particularly applicable to the 6mm boots, which won't stretch in heat-molding as much as 3mm boots.
If you have Narrow/Low-Volume Feet: You can size down 1 to even 2 sizes from your sneaker size! By heat-molding, the boot will stretch to fit your length, and narrow/reduce volume to hug your narrower foot. Once again, the 3mm Boots will stretch more easily in heat-molding than the 6mm boots, so keep this in mind when choosing.