Informations: Our Custom Omni series answers the call where foot protection is equally critical to comfort, fit, and precise performance. The 3mm Custom Omni features 3mm thickness gum-rubber sole pods, offering added protection against rough sea-beds while still maintaining unmatched flexibility, comfort, grip and performance. Intended for use in rivers, lakes, or oceans, the 3mm Custom Omni is ideal for SUP, Canoe, Kayak, Kitesurf, Windsurf, Sailing, Whitewater Rafting, Scuba, Snorkel or any other aquatic pursuit you can think of. All custom Omni boots also have a snag-free design: no closed loops or straps anywhere that could pose an entrapment risk. Recommended Water Temps: 10-16C Hardfacts:
- Heat-moldable with boiling water for the perfect custom fit.
- NEW softer-compound Thermo-Form sole for next-level comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
- Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
- NEW super-tacky, non-marking 3mm vulcanized gum rubber sole pods for grip, protection, and flexibility.
- 3mm neoprene upper with quad-sealed seams (glue, blind-stitch, stretch tape inside, liquid weld outside).
- 3D silicone-print cuff band reduces stretch and grips wetsuit leg to fight flushes.
- Molded no-loop heel pull prevents snagging in kayaks.
- Plush quick-dry lining retains heat and feels comfy.
- Fused-edge cuff directs water outside the boots to reduce flushing.
- Includes a pair of knit Solite Heat Booster socks for added warmth, comfort, and easy on/off.
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7. NOTE: If your feet are exceptionally narrow or low volume, you may want to size down even more.
If you have Average/Wide Feet: You should purchase your sneaker size or 1/2 size smaller. Solite Boots should fit tight out of the box, but the heat molding process will stretch them to the perfect size. If your boots feel too big out of the box in any dimension (length/width/arch), then we suggest you try a size down. Even if they feel tight out of the box, heat molding will expand the boots to a snug but comfortable fit.
NOTE: If you plan to use the 1mm Heat Booster Socks inside your boots, you may not have to size down. In fact, if you have wide feet you may even want to size up 1/2 size if you plan to use the 1mm Heat Booster Socks. For example, if you are a wide size 10.5 and plan to use the 1mm Heat Booster Socks, a size 11 may be a better fit. This is particularly applicable to the 6mm boots, which won't stretch in heat-molding as much as 3mm boots.
If you have Narrow/Low-Volume Feet: You can size down 1 to even 2 sizes from your sneaker size! By heat-molding, the boot will stretch to fit your length, and narrow/reduce volume to hug your narrower foot. Once again, the 3mm Boots will stretch more easily in heat-molding than the 6mm boots, so keep this in mind when choosing.