Tabou 3S CED 2016
- FREERIDE, WAVE AND FREESTYLE ALL IN ONE
- EASY JUMPING, ACCELERATION AND UNBEATABLE CONTROL
- FAST AND EARLY PLANING
No matter what kind of conditions you find, with a 3S board you are always right. Jump on, sheet in, and the fun begins. These shapes make windsurfing more easy, whether small waves or flatwater, big jumps, tight turns, and all-around speed give this board the magic! Classic freestyle moves are fun to learn on the 3S shapes. A variety of strap positions allow you to adjust for speed or bump and jump turny fun!
This range has never been better- One board ? endless possibilities.
For these boards we continue to utilize the double step tail cutout that gives ultimate speed and incredible maneuverability. In a straight line you get the advantage of less wetted surface giving you a higher top speed. When on a wave, when you force water to go on those two steps it works like a kick tail, allowing the board to turn on a much tighter radius. In the end we fine tuned the rocker-line to free the board up even more. Then we also changed the bottom shape to get more power in marginal conditions. All this, together with a new outline, help achieve more stability and better turning. The 3S raises the bar and will take you to a new level of windsurfing.
If you are a first-time jibe master or jumper, or a heavier wave riding warrior, the 3S boards make everyone happy. Fun, easy, fast and friendly you will be impressed in all conditions!
This range covers any rider looking to have fun on the water. Available in 76, 86, 96, 106 and 116 liter sizes.
- The double tail cutout gives better top speed and acceleration, shorter radius turns and more versatility.
- Winger swallow tail outline provides a perfect blend of power for planing and surface distribution for speed and versatility.
- CAD optimized mega-smooth rocker for planing, speed and versatility.
- Unique bottom shape: more power in marginal conditions and more control in high winds.
- Perfect outline: more stable in the turns; better acceleration.
All shapes are available in the ultra light and extremely rigid LTD construction. This gives a significant increase in performance. The boards glide earlier and respond more directly.
|3S 76 LTD / CED||76||232||57||5.8 / 6.3||US||1x X Ride 23||3.3 - 5.7|
|3S 86 LTD / CED||86||230||59.5||6.3 / 6.6||Power Box||1x X Ride 25.5||3.7 - 6.1|
|3S 96 LTD / CED||96||239||61||6.5 / 6.8||Power Box||1x FR 28||4.2 - 6.6|
|3S 106 LTD / CED||106||240||64.5||6.7 / 7.0||Power Box||1x FR 32||4.5 - 7.0|
|3S 116 LTD / CED||116||242||66||7.1 / 7.4||Power Box||1x FR 34||4.7 - 7.4|